There are 5 ways to achieve victory in Northgard.
Destroy all other players' Town Halls and become the master of Northgard
- all other clans defeated
Gain enough Territory and raise your Fame to obtain the title of King.
Amass the riches of Northgard and become the greatest merchant of the known world.
- To win a Trade victory, you now need to build a Lighthouse
- The Lighthouse can be built as an extension to a Longship Dock or a Harbor
- This new building extension will allow you to gain access to “Great Trade Routes”
- These will allow you to send Kröwns to various locations and gain Commercial Influence:
- You cannot build more than 1 Lighthouse, and therefore, you cannot have more than 1 Great Trade Route!
- To win a Trade victory, you will need to reach 2000 in Commercial Influence
Discover ancient knowledge and become the wisest clan leader of Northgard.
Map Special Edit
On every map there is a possibility of a special way to win. To date there are three map specials.
- Discover the Magma Flow area
- Take control of the Magma Flow (it is guarded by Valkyries)
- Build a Forge on the Magma Flow
- Forge all three parts of Odin's Sword (each part costs 15 Iron)
- Discover Yggdrasil
- Take control of Yggdrasil
- Discover Helheim
- Take control of Helheim
- Control the area for 12 months