Resources are supply of money, food, and other assets to effectively functions players' clan.
There are 8 resources that the player must keep in mind as he/she expand and grow the villages:
- Happiness - Will attract new Villagers to your Town Hall
- Food - Is necessary to feed your clan. Stock up on food before winter. Avoid starvation at all costs
- Wood - Is used to construct buildings and as firewood, especially during winter
- Kröwns- Are used to recruit your warband and for building upkeep
- Stone - Can be used to upgrade your clan buildings.
- Iron - Is used to forge powerful weapons and to craft better tools.
- Lore - Lore discovered in Northgard will allow you to improve your clans knowledge.
- Fame - Increase your Fame to unlock Clan specific bonuses.
- Military Experience - Increase your Clan's military strength (Ragnarok mode only)
Be mindful of how the game represents production. It will give numbers in the +[number] format. This [number] needs to be multiplied by 6 to know how much exactly is added per month. (e.g. +3 food production is roughly 18 per month)
For a complete overview of exact production and consumption numbers, this chart can be used.
Chart was taken from here: