Lore provides bonuses via Knowledges learned. There are 3 branches to the Lore Tree: Production, Military, and Economy, each with two more branches after an initial Knowledge.
- Freya's Blessing - Reduces loss of Food production during winter by 30%.
- Baldr's Blessing - You gain +3 Happiness.
- Jord's Blessing - You gain +20 Stone and +10 Iron.
Once you have 15 Knowledges and 3 Blessings learned, you may unlock the last Blessing, Ancestral Knowledge, at which time, you win a Wisdom Victory.
Complete Overview Edit
Below is a general overview where all Clans are Compared together. See each individual clan for their unique bonuses.
Lore Sources Edit
- Population - Lore is gained based on population size.
- Loremasters - Produce lore at Circle of Stones, Runestones, Carved Stones, or at Relic of the Gods.
- Sailors - Produce lore when on Lore Raids.
- Shipbuilding - Increases Sailors' resource production by 30%.
- Vedrfolnir - Healing the creature earns you +100 Lore.
- Erudition - Gives Loremasters a 10% production bonus and the ability to build Carved Stones cheaper.
- Altar of Kings - Provides +2 Lore or +4 Lore when reaching the lore Legacy, with Clan Boar.
- Menders - When not healing, produce +1 Lore each
- Ruins - Scouting them with give you a very nice early boost to your learning of knowledge and blessings.
Lore Trees Edit
Complete overview taken from here: