Happiness is the factor that determines how fast your Clans population will grow. While Happiness is 0 or above new Villagers will spawn at your Town Hall. The more positive Happiness you have, the faster new Villagers will join your clan. Happiness is determined by your clans Expected Happiness, i.e. Unhappiness, and Current Happiness, i.e. Happiness Sources.
Happiness Sources Edit
- Territory - How many Areas your clan has colonized.
- Brewers or Skalds
- Food Reserves - Having a large surplus of Food.
- Baldr's Blessing - +3 Happiness
- Huginn and Muninn
- Feeling Safe - +3 Happiness per upgraded Training Camp
- Journeymen - Increases your Happiness based on the areas you have explored.
- Wealth +1 Happiness for every 300 Kröwns you have in stock
- Feeling Safe - +3 Happiness per upgraded Training Camp.
- Clan Specific Sources